E6800 maintains all of the superior properties of E6000 and enhances it with UV stabilizers, which provide ultraviolet resistance for marine and outdoor applications.
It is an excellent insulator against water, corrosion from salt spray, mildew, bacteria, most chemicals and vibration. E6800 maintains its adhesive strength even when submerged under water. For complete UV resistance, paint over E6800.
- Industrial strength, non-flammable adhesive that provides versatility not found in silicones and rubber cements
- Enhanced with UV stabilizers which provide ultraviolet resistance for marine and outdoor applications
- Maintains a flexible bond in cold temperatures and may be used to bond items subject to vibration
- Exceptional adhesion to wood, metal, glass, fiberglass, ceramics, masonry and concrete
- Made in the USA
- Dries clear
- Flexible hold
- Industrial strength adhesive and sealant
- Uv resistant
10.2 ounce caulking tubes. 12 tubes to a case.Buy Now