This super-strong epoxy fills holes, cracks, gaps and dents of any size or depth – without shrinking or popping out. Super Mend is impervious to water, gasoline, diesel fuel, motor oils, transmission and hydraulic fluids, anti-freeze and most chemicals.
Once cured, Super Mend can be sanded, ground, drilled, tapped or sawed. It will accept self tapping screws and can be painted with most paints.
- SuperMEND an off-white, versatile all purpose, high density two-part epoxy paste
- It can be used to fill holes and cracks of any size or depth, as well as for common repairs
- Bonds to glass, ceramics, tile, and metals. Resists water, chemicals, fuel, alcohol, grease
- Withstands heat up to 150 °F / 66 °C. Fast drying – Sets in 15 minutes @ 70 °F / 21 °C
- Repair gutters, steps, sundecks, porches, concrete floors and walls, tanks, windowsills etc.
Available in 4oz KITBuy Now